Monday, June 08, 2009

My Introduction


Hi,
That is a picture of me. I am Madison. The Cat.

Mom says that statement is redundant, but I want to make it clear that I am the superior being writing this blog. I would like to welcome you to my blog. Having my own blog is part of a agreement Mom and I came to when she told me she wanted to foster some kittens this spring and summer for the Dane County Humane Society. She told me she felt drawn to help more cats and kittens then just volunteering as a care staff at a different shelter Dane County Friends of Ferals.

Personally I think that the only cat that Mom needs to be worrying about is me. But then she just goes on and on about how I am the lucky one because I have a forever home blah blah blah... I guess it's ok for her to help other felines just as long as all of my needs are seen too the second I start thinking about needing them.

Since Mom had to mess up everything and bring these noisy, messy, little things into MY house I told her that I needed to have a place to share my important, deep thoughts. A example of me thinking these deep thoughts is shown below.

Mom is telling me that she has to get back to work. So this will have to be just a introduction of me for now. More to come tomorrow. Highlights will include; Some pictures of the little rug rats and more about ME! After all isn't it all about ME? As it should be, of course.

Good day, Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment