Monday, June 08, 2009

Meet the Meriwether's


It's me Madison, reporting in on Tuesday morning . This photo was taken Saturday. I like it because I look kind of dreamy. I will explain later why I am outside with out wearing my walking jacket or leash. Lets just say it's a touchy subject right now.

These are the Meriweither's. They are kind of funny the way they run from one side of the room to the other like a small basketball team. Right now they are in the foster room. Mom says they have to stay stay separate until we get a all clear from the vet. Frankly I hope they just stay in there but it does kind of cut into my adoration time when Mom goes in there with out me.


We will start the introductions with the biggest Percival Meriwether. Mom says she named him Percival because he is the most persistent and the protector of his brother's and sister. For the first few day's Percival would pace the perimeter while the other kittens ate so he could protect them. Then when he had decided everyone had eaten enough he would sit in the bowl and eat between his legs so no one could take it away from him.



Next is Chester Meriwether. Grandpa named him but we all agreed he looks like a Chester. He is also slower so he is easier to get pictures of. Chester loves to sleep, eat, and poop alone. Everyone else does everything all together, but Chester likes his privacy and is happy to wait to get it. He is a very sweet boy who Mom says is the politest of the bunch.


Next is Liam Meriwether Mom calls him Liam the lover. Liam is a cuddlier who would prefer to sit on Mom's shoulder purring and get tummy rubs more then anything else. Liam does like to chase his bell balls all over the room. He is also the only one of the Meriwethers that doesn't seem scared of my hisses and growels when I stand outside of the door and watch them. Mom says he wants to be my friend but I think he is just being a smarty pants.


Last but not least is Mia Meriwether. She is the smallest and fierce. She will attack her brothers all the time by trying to eat them. Mom said she named her Mia because everything she sees she claims as Mine! She is a jumper but does it so fast Mom haven't been able to catch her on film yet. She also loves to climb down Mom 's shirt and pass out from utter exhaustion.



Well that's all for now. I hope you enjoy the pictures but it is important to come back for the really good ones and those would be all about ME!

Good day, Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment